To make your stay at La Vie campsite in Commequiers in the Vendée (85) more pleasant, we provide a variety of services and facilities.
- Snack bar (drinks, ice cream, take-out food on Mondays: fries, sandwiches, kebabs,and more)
- Bread and pastries (April 1 to September 30)
- Convenience store: all basic necessities are available, as well as local Vendée products that you can try
- Stands open in the late afternoon that sell a variety of products (t-shirts, pizza, local wines, etc.)
- Gas for sale
- Free Wifi zone: available throughout the common areas (pool, games room, bar, Chapiteau), connect once at the beginning of your stay
- Furnished patio
- Heated indoor swimming pool 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (open late Wednesdays) from May 1 to September 30
- Sanitary facilities (handicap accessible)
- Washing machine and dryer at reception
- Information kiosk with large touch screen (for booking activities with our partners)
- Tourist information available at reception, regarding fishing and where to buy fishing cards (and cycling, hiking, beaches, monuments, tourist and historical sites, tasting and shops selling local products, etc.)
- Tickets on sale for Puy du Fou
- Garage sale
- Playground for children (huts, slides, sand boxes, and more)
- Petanque court (lit for games that last all the night)
- Large 1500 m² pond for fishing
- Activities scheduled every week (karaoke, themed meals, petanque tournaments, concerts, bingo, etc.). Come check out our schedule for July and August! Activities open to non-guests, except for the pool
Take time for yourself at La Vie campsite
Zen massage zone: we have a mobile home set aside for well-being where we offer massages. Pamper yourself!
Our 3-star La Vie campsite is also in a perfect location for day trips: Port de la Rochelle, Puy du Fou, Ile d’Yeu, Festival de Poupet, ropes courses, castles, or feed your passion for fishing, freshwater, line, or deep-sea.